View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieDubS View Post
Just found this thread and I just recently converted to a macbook from a dell so I have finally made the switch. Growing up on windows and doing photography all I know is light room and I can navigate quite well with it. I received the aperture program and I really do not like it compared to light room.... before I fully give it up and switch back to light room I wanted to see if anyone else thinks that aperture is a better product that light room and why is that?
This has been discussed Ad Nauseum. Do a forum search using the search tools and you will see.

Bottomline IMO, you like Lightroom and are used to it, stick with it. No reason at all to switch to Aperture. I use Aperture BTW.

If I were given just one wish it would be . . . that I could have three more wishes!
QUOTE Thanks