View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

OK, understand. Let's try this:

If you can get Windows to boot OK, do this: Open a command prompt and type in the following = chkdsk c: \f

The system will tell you that it can't make corrections while Windows is active but will make them on the next reboot. Go ahead and reboot Windows and allow any corrections (if there are any) to be made.

If that doesn't work, there may be corruption that can not be resolved without doing a repair install of Windows. Back to Tuxera.... it is indeed buggy and has been known to cause file corruption. I'm not saying that's the reason you're getting the blue screen but it is suspect. Personally, I would not use Tuxera.
QUOTE Thanks