View Single Post
Discerptor

Discerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indychris View Post
So if I'm interpreting you properly, Walcott does NOT hold the position illegally as a waiver was granted, thereby making the only credentials necessary the waiver that was issued on his behalf?
I said he didn't have the credentials legally required for an appointee, not that he currently holds the position illegally. The waiver is a method of getting around it in special circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indychris View Post
If I may inquire further, what is Walcott's relationship to Herman Cain and the Tea Party?
As anyone that reads the post can see, I was relating the political climate that gave rise to those two things to the appointment of Cathie Black, and the only reason Walcott is Chancellor right now is that she was so grossly unfit for the job that she quit in less than four months and someone needed to be shoved into the position very quickly. I understand that you did read the post, did see this, and are just being intentionally obtuse, though.
QUOTE Thanks