Thread: Display Problem
View Single Post
vidasvarma

vidasvarma is on a distinguished road

so basically i had a display problem... Display Problem

i brought it to apple and since i had no apple care they made me pay 80 odd dollars to send it in for a checkup on what was wrong with my display.

assuming they freaking tested the unit before getting back to me, which i doubt they did, they quoted me $720 for a "display assembly"

it was above my budget to repair it so i decided to continue to use an external display to run my macbook. (my internal display was not detected at all)

so i used my macbook for another week or so and im very irritated by the fact that i cannot bring my laptop out of my house. i decide to open up my macbook and poke around

guess what. the freaking display connection cable was just loose and all i did was nudge it back in a little.

THEY FREAKING QUOTED ME $720. WITHOUT EVEN CHECKING IF THERE WAS A REAL PROBLEM? (sorry for caps)

anyways is there anything i can do to get back at them. sry if this is irrelevant and mods if you find this post unnecessary or in the wrong place pls go ahead and do whatever you deem fit.

sorry im just very very agitated by the fact they wanted to charge me $720 for plugging a cable back in. seriously? &(#^$&(#%
QUOTE Thanks