View Single Post
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

The iPhone screen size will not change..WILL not..I can say that with absolute certainty..while every other manufacturer is trying to find that high screen size threshold when customers ACTUALLY start saying "this is too big", Apple is going to stick with what it's decided on after a lot of research.

Apple is, first and foremost, a design company with a lot of talented engineers making those designs a reality. A lot of work goes into choosing each of the components for these devices and they didn't settle on the screen size or the single home button and other aspects just willy nilly..

I surely can't say the same for many other manufacturers..

Also, forget about the widgets..not going to happen on the standard iOS..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks