View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

All my flash drives except my Lion Install Flash drive are formatted FAT and work fine on any computer, Mac, PC, Linux. So FAT is not the issue.

You might not like or agree with this but here goes!

I have had many friends who purchased HP flash drives that had your issue. Not sure why but I have seen it over and over. In every case they returned the HP and bought a San Disk and the issue was resolved. The only thing that confuses me is that your same MBP booting from an External with a different copy of OSX works with the drive.
QUOTE Thanks