Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
03-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by kandytg
The 2010 Macbook is the only computer I have problems with. If I boot it from an external, the flash drive works. I formatted it FAT32 so that I could use it on both Mac and PC.
Still a sort of confusing situation. Let's see if I understand correctly. You're saying that:
- this flash drive DOES NOT work if you boot the 2010 MacBook Pro from it's internal hard drive
- this flash drive DOES work...if the MacBook Pro is booted from an external hard drive
Is this correct?
If so...then you need to tell us what the details are regarding the MacBook Pro's internal hard drive...and the external hard drive...primarily...EXACTLY what OS version is on each hard drive?
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery