03-18-2012, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by kandytg
So Mr. Jokester, any ideas about my flash drive?
Well...after rereading your initial post...I'm not sure I understand the situation...what exactly are you trying to do?
You said that you:
- have the Lion OS
- that you just purchased a 32gig flash drive
- that this flash drive was formatted
- and that the flash drive can be read by all of your other Mac's and "PC's"...EXCEPT the Mac (I'm assuming) you want to do something with
- What exactly are you trying to do?
- What Mac model(s) does the flash drive work on?
- What Mac model does the flash drive not work on?
- Which of these Mac's did you format the flash drive on?
- What sort of formatting protocol did you use to format the flash drive?
- If you can get the flash drive to work (be read) by the Mac that it is currently NOT working on...what do you want to do then?
As you can see...lots more info is needed (at least by me)...to be better able to understand the situation.