View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgam View Post
Thanks.

One thing I thought of yesterday: if I wait for the hypothetical new line of MacPros, they will certainly neeed to run on Lion (instead of being able to roll them back to SL) which means I would need to move to FCPX instead of sticking with the previous release as I had inteaded, correct?
If & when new Mac Pro's are released...they most definitely will only run Lion (and newer OS versions as they are released). So if the app. you mentioned is not compatible with Lion (and there's no updater)...then you would have to purchase and upgrade to the newer version of the app.

- Nick

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks