View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

I had the iPad 1 and upgraded to the iPad 2 in large part because it was lighter and thinner. Yes, it isn't that much weight, but I use my iPad constantly, so to me it was worth the change.

Going to the iPad 3 (or new iPad) is a harder call to make. Adding back a little of the weight to gain better resoloution, honestly, I am very tempted, but the iPad 2 is no slouch with its screen. Haven't made up my mind yet . . . I may wait for the next cycle.

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks