View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70jeff View Post
Yeah, the ipad2 is a good deal right now.

I would really like to see the new screen beside the old screen to see the difference but have to return the one I have before the new one ships to get a refund.

I don't know much about it, can you or anyone tell me if every video will look that much better on the new ipad? I thought you would need better quality videos to make it look better??
Hardly anyone can tell you about the iPad's new display because hardly anyone outside of Apple have actually seen it. Those that have say it's pretty amazing, and that there's more than just "double the resolution" going on there.

I would think that if you have a video at 1024x768 they would look more or less the same in terms of resolution, though the new iPad's screen will probably still make those colours look better/sharper.

But if you have let's say a 1080p file (1920x1080), it's obviously going to look a LOT better on the new iPad than the 2011 iPad, since it won't be being downscaled.
QUOTE Thanks