View Single Post
BrianLachoreVPI

BrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa107 View Post
I keep looking at the site, but just can't convince myself to buy one. It's still just a gigantic iPod Touch to me... and I already have an iPhone. I just don't see myself using one. And with my kids around, I know I'll have no peace trying to use it - and anytime they pick it up, I'll be terrified that they'll drop it.

Am still noodling on it, but I'm thinking the pros still way outweigh the cons for me.
I'm on the fence here myself. The problem is - I pretty much find myself just using the iPad in the bathroom at home - LOL - but seriously...or on planes or in bed, and that's about it. I don't carry it with me nearly as often now that I have an iPhone. Also - I'm waiting for the new MacBook Air to come out - so I can pick one up to use at work - having said all that...I'm still kind of wanting one.... what to do ...what to do....
QUOTE Thanks