View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatcoatdino View Post
Maybe this is a better place to post this. Have a Fujitsu SCANSNAP S500 for windows

can anyone help me in how to install and run it on my 2011 Macbook Pro

MAny thanks

Anne
Have you tried going to the Scansnap website?

I have the s1300m and had a problem with it when I upgraded from Snow Leopard to Lion, but Fujitsu posted an updated driver set which I downloaded and fixed the problem.

I am not sure if there is any real difference between the windows and Mac versions of the scanners other than the software, so my first thing would be to look for a download from Fujitsu (you will probably have to email them your scanner serial number-I think I had to do this for them to provide me an active download link).

EDIT: Here is a place to start looking
http://www.fujitsu.com/us/services/c...download2.html

And this:
28. My question wasn't answered here, where can I go for additional assistance?

Please visit the technical data section of the FCPA website, go to the Fujitsu Knowledge Base, e-mail info@fcpa.fujitsu.com, or call 1-800-626-4686 (Option 1) for pre-sales assistance.

EDIT2: You might also try VueScan (available as a free trial) to see if it works with your scanner (probably will).
http://hamrick.com/

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks