View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard22 View Post
Yes admittedly, you are right, on all fronts.

This is my fourth mac, and I've been harping onto everyone for years about drinks near computers, but for some reason yesterday I was preoccupied with something and subconsciously broke my own rule..
Very sorry to hear about the liquid spill on your laptop. I know that I would be completely devastated if I (or someone else) spilt liquid on my laptop...causing it to malfunction (or not function at all).

You sound like a very computer savvy person (since you mentioned "LSI's" and warning other folks about liquids near computers)...so I know that you feel very bad as well!

Every time I read on Mac-Forums about a person that has had a computer/liquid mishap...I redouble my efforts to NOT drink near my laptops..or have my laptop near a liquid source.

For years I've been "nagging" my wife to not drink near her laptops as well...and not she is also a big follower of "Don't drink near the laptop!!!"...rule! She's even now "nagging" me about it if she suspects that I may be bringing a drink too close to a laptop (hers or mine)!

Of course accidents do happen...even to the best of us!

Laptop computers are just too expensive to replace unnecessarily. I'm SUPER DUPER careful keeping liquids away from my laptops...but who knows...one of these days I will have an accident (I just won't tell anyone)...since I would be too embarrassed (and MAD)!!!

Good luck...let's hope that you can get your laptop running normally again!

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks