Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
02-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by cliffmeth
I must've clicked something by accident and now everything I land on or hover over is "read aloud" to me. Can anyone help?
Two areas to check:
- go to Apple drop down menu
- open "System Preferences"
Then check the settings for the following two control panels:
- Universal Access
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery