View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticspaceman View Post
Why does everyone keep telling me that? It's starting to hurt my feelings.
Probably because you approached it from a strictly dollars and cents perspective (a valid perspective BTW). No offense at all intended.

But, there are many ways to compute value. Most of us feel that Macs are a better long term value (and in most cases short term as well). The service life on Macs for one thing tends to be longer. And, of course, there is all that AntiVirus software that you don't have to buy.

For that matter, overall software costs tend to be lower.

EDIT: I was typing (though slower) while Nick was posting . . . interesting to me the "Dollars and cents" common thought. Great minds as they say . . .

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks