View Single Post
iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. iPhone 5s 64gb

You know, I'm not sure if I would call this a new OS, but I would be lying if I said I didn't like the new features. However, couldn't these have been included in a new update? I won't complain much, because it's not going to break the bank, but calling it a new OS is a bit of a let down. The other thing that gets me a bit worried is the compatibility of the old Intel graphics from the Macbook and iMac that use Intel processors. It used to be a happy day knowing your Mac had an intel chip because you knew you were covered...not any more. Which Mac(s) is/are next on the chopping block? Any Mac Pro's by any chance?

As for Lion, it's my favorite OS. I like Leopard/Snow L. too, but the added gestures and other conveniences easily put it on top. Leopard will always be the OS I'll fall back on because there really isn't anything wrong with it from what I need out of it.

“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius
QUOTE Thanks