Thread: Custom Titles?
View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggss View Post
I never said that iNet alone comprised the "Glacial Entity", in fact I've always considered the staff to be part of it, voulenteers or not and the comment by APTMINICH
highlights that IMO.
Referring to the people you're asking to make changes to in this way doesn't bode well for your request. This is why I'm not sure what saying this is supposed to accomplish. Is it even supposed to accomplish anything or is it venting for the sake of venting?

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Mac-Forums Investigates MacKeeper - Confused about MacKeeper? Take a look at this review.