Thread: Custom Titles?
View Single Post
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa107 View Post
Not having that kind of identification would be like having the super bowl where the players, coaching staff and officials wear street clothes. You could probably figure out what's going on, but it wouldn't be until the 3rd quarter and by that time, most of the crowd would be disoriented or frustrated.
I would agree with that, except for the greed dotted visual of the Rep system and the post count. I think anyone can look at my info in apost and figure out that I've been here a long time and have a good rep, I don't need the "Senior member" badge to distinguish myself. I don't think any disorientation would occure.

Heck, this one feature alone might be enough to get me to fork over some $$$ for a "Premium Membership"....