View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland28 View Post
Can no-one help??
Some extra info may help...such as exactly what model MacBook you have...and exactly what OS version you're running.

I'm familiar with a bunch of the MacBook models...and I'm confused by the references to a "button" in the earphone port...and the small red LED that flashes (but maybe it's a MacBook model I'm not familiar with).

And just one more quick thought. Are you 100% sure the problem is with the computer...and not with the headphones? Since if it's the headphones...a new pair would probably solve the issue. Do you have a 2nd set of earphones to test with?

- Nick

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks