View Single Post
pendlewitch

pendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: iMac 27" Mid 2010, 3.2GHz Intel Core i3,4GB 1333 MHz DDR3, ATI Radeon HD5670 512MB, Mavericks 10.9.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.M.O.G. View Post
If you are referring to the featured articles on the homepage, it is prominent to do a better job of featuring the articles that are written, and encourage more people in the community to share articles. A nice article takes a little longer than an average forum post, so its good to highlight some of the best work of the community there. We've had a blog on Mac-Forums for quite some time, but it never used to be very functional and it wasn't ever featured well - we're looking to kick that up a notch.
Hi Matt,
Thank you for your reply. Yes I was referring to this.

It just seems big and is looking like the most important thing about our forum. I did express an interest in helping with blogs but I haven't heard anything and I can't remember who it was who asked for the PM.
Anyway not to worry, more power to your elbow because I'm settling in with the new site nicely.
Cheers,
Liam

iMac 27-inch Mid 2010, WD My Book 1TB Firewire,WD My Passport Air 500GB, Magic Mouse,Magic Trackpad,
iPhone 5C, iPod Nano 4GB 3rd Gen,ATV2, Samsung LE40 Series 6, Denon AVR1910, Kef HTS 1001.2ís and Kube-1 Sub
Denon DCD510AE, Panasonic DMP-BD60,Sky+HD,Logitech Harmony One Advanced. MOTM October 2012.
QUOTE Thanks