View Single Post
lifeisabeach

lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputelifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.M.O.G. View Post
I've talked with the design team a bit already about the whiteness when viewing threads, and they agree and understand the feedback. It will likely be tweaked to refine it a bit more yet to give more differentiation/contrast to break things up.
I was wondering why white-on-white never bothered me before in the old style, and on closer inspection… the old style isn't white on white. It's very very subtle, but the background behind the fonts is a very very soft blue, while the main background is white. I threw a screen cap inside a graphics editor and confirmed the changes with the color picker. RGB values are 251 each behind the fonts, and 255 each for the main background.

BTW… I never noticed it before, but I see now that the font colors changed to red when you hover over a link in the old skin. That was a nice touch and preferable to having the fonts always red.
QUOTE Thanks