View Single Post
pendlewitch

pendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: iMac 27" Mid 2010, 3.2GHz Intel Core i3,4GB 1333 MHz DDR3, ATI Radeon HD5670 512MB, Mavericks 10.9.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenLilla View Post
I upgraded to Lion today and can currently synch new iCal entries to iCloud, and from iCloud to my iCal. However I am unable to get data created prior to today, that resides on my iCal, to synch with the iCloud.

I was able to get the iCal and iCloud to synch a few months back, but it was a one time deal. So that data is still in visible in iCloud but nothing from that point in time to the present.

Thoughts?
Hello and welcome KarenLilla,

My thoughts would be go into iTunes>your iPhone>Info>Sync iCal Calendars> and see what is checked against "Do not sync events older than xx days" and see if any changes that you make have any effect.

iMac 27-inch Mid 2010 (wow....that old...eeeks!), WD My Book 1TB Firewire,WD My Passport Air 500GB, Magic Mouse,Magic Trackpad,
iPhone 5C, iPod Nano 4GB 3rd Gen, ATV2.
MOTM October 2012. These days normally happy with an occasional grumble.
QUOTE Thanks