View Single Post
iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. Galaxy Note 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
I like it better than my first impression from the beta. But I still think the red font is a mistake. It should only be used for something that really needs to grab your attention. On real paper… red is more often used to indicate something of importance, or as a "correction" (think back to school… a red pen is used by teachers to show corrections).

It's also a bit too "white" all around. Perhaps a soft gradient could be used as a background for the sections to "float" on top of. White floating on white just doesn't work. And the spacing…. everything takes up twice as much space. Just browsing through a forum category takes twice as long now.
I'm going to 3rd this. Agree with everything. I think a red(crimson red) background, with a white(but not too bright for night time browsing) floating on top would look sweet!

“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius
QUOTE Thanks