View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtravis7 View Post
Tattoo, went to my Downloads folder in 10.7.2 and tried moving 5 files to a folder on the desktop. Worked. So I will search around and see if I run into anyone else with the issue and get back to you. That is a strange issue for sure!
Thanks Dennis. I have looked around a bit but didn't see anything pertaining to my issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtravis7 View Post
This is from the Download folder in Icon view correct? Reason I ask is I have seen differences in some folders in Lion!
This is correct mate. Its ok in all the other views except the icon view. I just tried to replicate it and it still happens. Not every single time but 90% of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McYukon View Post
Works fine here, I think your OS is jinxed Tatooed
You telling me McYukon. Gremlins me thinks lol

Appreciate it all. Its just annoying me now !!!!!

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks