View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

I am hoping someone can replicate this.

Im in Finder and have the Icon view up. Im in downloads and i want to delete/move 10 files. I highlight all ten files i want to do something with and when i execute to Trash them or move them to another folder, it only allows me to grab 3 of them at any one time
It hasn't really annoyed me until today when i went for a spring clean and i had a lot of files to trash and move.

Yes i could of put it into another view and delete/move them where i wanted and as many as i wanted, but that really defeats the purpose of me being in a view that i enjoy.
Anyone else have this, seen it, or can replicate it and if so how do i fix it ?? There is no preference to set a certain number so can't do it that way.

Any ideas friends ??

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks