View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.M.O.G. View Post
Regarding Font Size concerns:

All major browsers have a font size setting. The forum will respect your browser settings - you can set your preference in your browser to smallest, smaller, normal, larger, or largest typically. This will help improve the text size across all sites for you.
Also worth noting is the ability for most browsers to control font colour as well. If you don't like the colour, you can generally change a setting or use custom stylesheets to control the font. I can post an example and instructions if anyone is interested.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks