View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

There's no double slash in the setup.py (except for URLs) which makes sense given that it's gcc that has the error and not Python. Unfortunately, that error doesn't tell us what file is causing the error (probably a makefile). In fact, I'm willing to bet that if you did find the file, you wouldn't find the incorrect path since I'm sure the the directory was randomly generated as a temp directory for the sake of building only. That doesn't help much but that's the best I can do. My suggestion would be to download sk1libs yourself and try again.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Personal Twitter
QUOTE Thanks