View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

No problem, I was just bewildered that people kept offering ever-more-elaborate suggestions when a simple solution was already advanced.

markwco, I'm not sure what you mean by not getting it to work. Can you be more specific? There's a button at the top of the program (I've highlighted it for you in this screenshot). Set it to WMA. Then drop the file you want converted into the main window.

Click on the file you dragged into the main window to select it (you have to do this because the program is set up to handle batches so it wants to know which one to do even if there's only one) and press the little "two arrows/logo" button next to "WMA." That should do the trick. The converted file will be saved next to the original one in the same directory.
QUOTE Thanks