View Single Post
iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. Galaxy Note 3

I've been noticing that "OneMoreThing..." post same topic rumors/news that could otherwise be inserted in an existing thread on the rumors section. As of 2 seconds ago, there are 5 new posts that could have all been posted in the same thread, since it mostly covers the same topic.
Also, Is it really necessary to post absolutely every little report/rumor?
I'm just saying this because, as you can see, a lot of these "reports" or "rumors" apparently have been getting 0 feedback based on comments.
I know people do like reading some things here, and commenting amongst the members, but I don't think every new report/rumor is needed. I guess this is one of the outcomes of having a dedicated reporter on here

Just a thought.

“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius
QUOTE Thanks