View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Oh, please don't let my questions and comments deter you from learning as much as possible. That's very much not the case. Learn as much as you can now while you have the freedom to do so.

If you're going to be doing hardware level programming, the "C languages" are definitely worth some attention (and Assembly depending how "far down" you want to go). You may not like it for some higher level stuff but it can definitely be used since most major programs involve a "C language" somewhere. I can't speak to your preference though - that's all you.

Admittedly, part of my questioning comes out of my dislike for C/C++/Obj-C and strong preference for Python and Javascript.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks