View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Agreed with the recommendations on using a database app. A ready-made solution tailored for your specific needs would be handy, but so long as you aren't completely intimidated by computer software, then setting up a more generic database program shouldn't prove too difficult.

I found a thread in the forums for Filemaker from a few days ago where a real estate agent was asking about using Bento. I suggest reading through there to see what they all have to say.
Bento for real estate agent . Using Bento for Mac . Forum . FileMaker Forums

One BIG advantage to Bento worth mentioning is you can sync to its app on the iPhone/iPad.

BTW… +1 for your name, Count Alucard.

EDIT: I just found something else I was wondering if existed. There is a community "template exchange" for Bento where users share templates they have configured for their needs. Chances are very good that someone has a real estate template ready to go for use in Bento.
http://solutions.filemaker.com/datab...index_home.jsp

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
------
Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
------
Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.
QUOTE Thanks