View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

I live and breath Mendeley. Although it crashes a little more than I'd like it to (it's gotten better with updates), it's really easy to use. It has a Word plugin and it works like Evernote in that references are synced to an online client so you can maintain a list of references across machines and platforms. They also have an iOS client which is great if you need to check references while browsing a library (as I commonly do). The fact that they have clients for Windows and Linux as well is icing on the cake.

Does it have to be OSS?

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks