01-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Both of you...
Did you have any emails store locally, or is all your email/items on the servers?
1. Go to file
2. Select Export
3. Export everything to OLM
4. Once everything that is 'missing' is in the OLM, check the size of the OLM. If its large this will work, if its small it wont.
5. Close Outlook 2011
6. Hold down the option key, and launch Outlook 2011
7. The Microsoft Database Utility will open
8. Create a New Identity and Name it
9. Set it as default using the 'Gear' button
10. Launch Outlook 2011
11. Go to Outlook
14. Setup your accounts. If you need your credentials/settings check your system admin or email provider
15. All email on the servers will be downloaded/synced
16. Import the OLM I had you create
17. Check the 'Archived Mail' section under 'On My Computer'
18. All your old mail there? great!
19. Organize it how you want to.
If the above steps don't work, and you had locally stored data that wasn't backed up, you are out of luck. Use time machine, backup your data. Always.
I look forward to hearing from you both.