View Single Post
XJ-linux

XJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBookAir5,2:10.9.2-MacMini3,1:10.9.2-iPhone6,1:7.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0nb0y32 View Post
this is actually a freaky thread for me and it is probably based upon geography. In the UK guns are such a no no and talk of them is deeply un popular. In fact over the years i have seen a big big decrease in the number of toy guns that are now being sold in the UK. Although perversely, an increase in the number of 'killing' games now available on PS3 etc..and it always amazes me, that society still accepts it.

i am also always amazed that the gun lobbyist's don't realise that actually owning guns, increases the risk of someone, somewhere using them for a crime....

anyway, there are only 3 types of guns that i can think of without google...

Walter PPK - because James Bond has one
Magnum 45 - because Clint Eastwood has one
Kolashnikov - because the russian chap who invented it, died recently

interesting thread though...
Aside from the political chatter that was already covered...

Bond carried a Walther PPK, and more recently the P99 and PPS.

Clint Eastwood's character, "Dirty" Harry Callahan, carried .44 Magnum pistols including a Smith and Wesson Model 29 and a .44 AutoMag Custom.

Mikhail Kalashnikov designed the famous Soviet weapon and is still alive unless I missed something.

Privacy has become a luxury good. Be prepared to budget for it from here on out...
QUOTE Thanks