View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razormac View Post
Based on that logic, wouldn't my money be better spent keeping and using the Macs I have and sending my money to you?
Yes but I didn't want to sound too greedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razormac View Post
Many reasons for the Mac Pro over iMac:

1) I already have a 27 in monitor that I am well pleased with
2) ditto wireless keyboard and magic trackpad
3) though I have several (4 to 6, I've lst count) FW800 external HDDs, there is no substitute for the speed and flexibility (yet) of an internal drive
4) we're empty nesters and I can afford it, and am buying my expensive toys now before I retire and can't afford it

All valid points. You could do dual monitors with the iMac though which, as I have come to appreciate, is nice.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks