View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswarren214 View Post
That I did notice, but the last line of the text it says CPU not included or something to that effect, which is why I came here to find compatible processors
Yes I saw that bit of text about that there's no cpu. But the seller is WRONG!!!

Maybe I'm not making myself clear. Macintosh Powerbook G4 laptops are not made to have their cpus replaced or upgraded.

I just reviewed (for your benefit)...the spec's on ALL 24 Powerbook G4 models ever released...and ALL of them have a soldered & integrated cpu on them (no "ZIF" sockets). These cpu's are NOT removable...and they are not replaceable (just like I mentioned earlier in this thread).

If you feel I am wrong...please go ahead and purchase this logic board. But don't be surprised when you get it...when it looks exactly as pictured in the e-Bay auction...with a cpu...and with a a cpu that is soldered & integrated in the logic board.

- Nick

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks