View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekleech View Post
Quick reply to your two postings for which I thank you.
About this Mac says it's early 2011.
Changing my photo software would cost me nearly as much as the Mac! I bought it to get away from Windows so I don't want to run it in any circumstances.
I'm pretty well convinced my only option is to install a recent version of SL on a partition on the Mac and then install the Nikon stuff to do so.
Early 2011 should be good to go on Snow Leopard (I'm surprised, that being the case, that you didn't get a Snow Leopard OS disk with your Mac).

Anyway, the OS disk is still available in the Apple store for $29
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC...ode=MTY1NDAzOA

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks