View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by george68 View Post
My IMAC used to display my desktop photos with the correct options under System Preferences ie Fill Screen,Fit to Screen, Centre, Tile and Stretch to fill screen. Now it will only display Fit to Screen. Most annoying. Anyone had this problem and managed to fix it please?
Most likely you have a corrupt preference file. Go to yourhomefolder/Library/Preferences

Find the file com.apple.desktop.plist and drag it to your Desktop. Then log out and back in. A number of your Desktop preferences will have been reset to the defaults, but hopefully that will fix it. If so, delete the original copy on the Desktop. If not, feel free to move it back and let us know so we can go from there.
QUOTE Thanks