Thread: Ipad 2...Help??
View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky82 View Post
Thanks. Best Buy was out of them but they got a truck and put it on hold for me and I picked it up the same day so if anything maybe it was sitting at Apple for a few months. I was just not sure if that is normal.
Highly unlikely that it sat around Apple for months.

When I got my iPad2 the total elapsed time from the factory to me was under a week (and I followed the progress every step of the way via FEDEX tracking--yeah, I know, but I was anxious to get it in my hot little hands).

You have a brand new iPad2; enjoy it. I love mine!

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks