Thread: Ipad 2...Help??
View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky82 View Post
I bought it from Best Buy brand new on Sunday so just a few days ago not even a week. I am only concerned because I bought brand new and I expect to get a brand new one.
Then all is well.

Brand new means you are the first owner and it is unused, not that it was just produced.
As Chuckoir mentioned, the most likely thing is it started through the process (perhaps as early as July--though I would doubt that, still suspect the date correlation off of the serial number isn't accurate) was completed for packout and shipment around the time of IOS 5 release (Aug-Sep) and has spent the remainder of time in transit and Best Buy inventory.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks