View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

+2

1Password wins hands down and well worth the asking price. And it also has IOS Apps for your iPad and iPhone so you are never without your secure stuff.
One of the best Apps i have got and paid my hard earned for.
Heed Doug_b's advice on getting rid of the AV as it really isn't needed. Not so much Little Snitch IMO. I like what it does and i don't use it to hide behind for pirating, it gives a quick look at what you have coming in and going out. It has saved me asking a stupid question in here anyways

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks