View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Dre View Post
Hi guys!

I've just replaced my old windows XP PC with a mac mini and i love it.

However, I'm having a problem with the migration assistant, the mac see's the PC and attempts to connect to it, saying i need to put in a pass code on the PC. The PC continually says "waiting for connection from a mac"

I don't know if the problem is the mac or the PC!

Both have the fire walls off and file sharing ON. The Mac is on a wireless connection but the PC is on a wired connection. does this make a difference?

Someone please help me!!!
Are you following these steps?
OS X Lion: About Windows Migration Assistant

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks