View Single Post
osxx

osxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penfolder View Post
cheers for quick feedback

Ideally the iPads can be either ALL showing content or ALL switched off via the person using the main Mac.

I'd also need to have security over the content being displayed, i.e if i were display a pdf document over the iPad network the person holding/using the iPad would not be able to view other pages by themselves (the iPad is merely a viewing device)
i think that many iPads you will need a wireless router not sure you can join that many on a Mac making it a router if you are talking internet.
The only way to switch the pad off is each pad individually by switch there is no remote command I know of other than wipe when stolen then it would have to be reloaded each time.

It would probably help if you went to the Apple Store and looked at how and what you can do with it for classroom and get all the ins and outs.
QUOTE Thanks