View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by veehb View Post
Surprised that no one has replied to this in the past five months!

I have a similar question and can't find anyone addressing it. So maybe I'll piggyback on this request.

My wife and I have our own MacBook Pros and also iPhones. We had a family me.com account which worked fine. After upgrading to iCloud, we seem to be sharing more than we want to. When I log on to my iCloud account I see her name. I see her picture when I send email. I'm wondering if we do not need to share an iCloud account? How do we move from a "family iCloud" account to two individual accounts. I assume there is no cost now for iCloud.

Hope someone reads this.
Thanks,
Vee
Since today is 24 Oct and the original post was on 14 Oct, how is it 5 months without a reply?

As far as complete answers, my wife and I also had family account, but we each had seperate @me.com email addresses. If you were using the same @me.com address then you won't be able to seperate your iCloud activity.

You will each need to log in with a unique AppleID such as Sam.Spam@me.com

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks