Member Since: Oct 01, 2007
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.10, iPhone6, iPad Air, AppleTV2
10-19-2011, 03:55 AM
I'd suggest this:
- ensure your're running the latest version of iTunes
- back up you iPad
- restore your iPad to factory fresh iOS5
- restore your backup
- sync over cable
Repeat for your iPhone.
-Create a new apple ID just for iCloud use (you can have one for purchases and one for iCloud stuff without issue)
- Run through the device setup using the new ID on both.
- Try photostream
- Now connect by cable to iTunes and enable wifi sync.
- Detach and try wifi sync.
If it works try switch to your existing Apple ID and retry
External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup
Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post