Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
10-18-2011, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by ari15
what i mean about really slow is it takes about 1 min to load a page on google chrome and it use to take like 2 seconds to go on on facebook or somthing..
- How full is your HD?
- How many apps. do you usually have open at the same time?
- How often do you restart your computer (versus putting it to sleep)?
- When was the last time you repaired permissions?
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery