Thread: iMessenger?
View Single Post
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demapples View Post
I had to enter into Messenger preferences all the email addresses we both use and then give the system time to sort them out, even if they individually seemed to verify. About the unable to verify message you got, I find that if I access email on one of my devices then I have to wait a few minutes before I can access that same account from another device.
Yeah, still not working. I shut down my iPad, closed my Mac and tried to set up iMessage on my iPhone 4 using my gmail and it gave me the same message. I have my email on my phone set to push mail only when I open the app. So it's not like it was sending mail to my phone at that moment or anything.

I also sent a test text from my iPhone to my hotmail but all it did was send me an email. Nothing showed up in the Message app on my iPad. This is weird and I'm beginning to suspect it's a random glitch because I've read similar issues in another thread on M-F. I might have to just wait for 5.1.

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks