View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

I have both a wireless keyboard (same as on Amazon) and an Apple wired aluminum keyboard. Either one is acceptable. However, if you have a Win keyboard that's working for you, continue using it. Same advice for mice. I use an inexpensive Logitech optical mouse rather than the more expensive Magic Mouse that came with my iMac.

Also... don't overlook the many options that rEFIt offers for boot menu style and action. It takes a bit of reading and experimenting to get everything the way you like. It took me several days of experimentation and commenting out various options before my boot menu looked and acted the way I wanted it to.
QUOTE Thanks