View Single Post
Doug b

Doug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5

I was gonna' say... Considering that a monitor is 1k a piece, and that we won't see peripherals such as external HD's come down from their steep price for another year or more (if that), these aren't being marketed to us, the common folk.

Also, I'm sure that they'll resolve this with an update in the future, after they test the market for a bit. Though I have to say, at this point I'm fairly confused as to why they'd even bother integrating TB ports on all of their MacBook's seeing as how only professionals can afford to utilize it right now. I'd have left out the 13" machines and the MBA's all together. And maybe would only have put them in the high end 15" Pro's and the 17" and the Mac Pros.

By doing that, they could have cut costs that would have trickled down to the consumer. Or maybe I know nothing.

Doug
QUOTE Thanks